Foreignmoviesddl

Home for Pure Cinema
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:25 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:41 am 

...to All FM visitors and members ... :)

Sad sad sad :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:39 pm 

and the same to you!!!
For many years, I have had the pleasure of viewing countless wonderful movies thanks to your efforts here and on other blogs.
2016 will be the second year of my eighth decade on this earth!!
Your postings have added lots of joy to my senior years-----------

Encourage The Impractical and Improbable,
Without Bias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:41 pm 

Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone and especially to all the sharers who take the time to post some fabulous movies!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:36 pm 

Merry Christmas To all

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:59 pm 

Yes indeed, happy days to all and special thanks to you Galmuchet for all that you do to keep this forum so good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:02 am 

Thanks to those that make that board a reality, keep it alive :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:36 am 

Hope terrorism stop now :!: :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:04 pm 

Yes, Berlin. We in the west created a monster, the monster of al Qaida and DAESH. Now it is turning round to bite us back. It won't stop until we stop being allies with Qatar and the KSA, until we stop interfering in the business of other countries, until we stop arms sales.

"Je ne suis pas Berlin". "Je suis" the 500,000 dead Iraqis killed on the attack on her. "Je suis" the 500,000 Syrians who are dead in one more of the West's wars of aggression. "Je suis" the Palestinians displaced and ethnically cleansed by alien Jews with no connection to the Middle East and who are living under apartheid and oppression by the usurpers supported by the West. "Je suis" the Libyans, the Malians, the Afghans and everyone whose lives have been ruined by the West. And we wonder and wail that 12 people in Berlin are dead.

Any needless death is too many. Any. Let's not forget why they are dead in Berlin and let's not forget the millions of victims.

As an atheist, I don't do xmas, but I wish a happy winter break to everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:59 am 

Sadly I have to agree with most of laduqesa's words.

Warm wishes for better lives for all of us.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:02 am 

laduqesa wrote:
Yes, Berlin. We in the west created a monster, the monster of al Qaida and DAESH. Now it is turning round to bite us back. It won't stop until we stop being allies with Qatar and the KSA, until we stop interfering in the business of other countries, until we stop arms sales.

"Je ne suis pas Berlin". "Je suis" the 500,000 dead Iraqis killed on the attack on her. "Je suis" the 500,000 Syrians who are dead in one more of the West's wars of aggression. "Je suis" the Palestinians displaced and ethnically cleansed by alien Jews with no connection to the Middle East and who are living under apartheid and oppression by the usurpers supported by the West. "Je suis" the Libyans, the Malians, the Afghans and everyone whose lives have been ruined by the West. And we wonder and wail that 12 people in Berlin are dead.

Any needless death is too many. Any. Let's not forget why they are dead in Berlin and let's not forget the millions of victims.

As an atheist, I don't do xmas, but I wish a happy winter break to everyone.

At least someone who understands the big picture, that indeed we are victims of our foreign policy and our imperialism, the enemy is inside us, no need to look for exotic scapegoats.

Having say that, best wishes to all ;)